RubberOnionBattle Nov 2016 RubberOnionBattle Nov 2016

It was great month.
I love all the movie parodies this month.
Seven, A clockwork orange, Star Wars, Psycho!

I vote for Meathamski. His makes me laugh every time.
It's the boss' voice that does it.

rubberonion responds:

yes so many great references!

Rubber Onion Battle: Unmade holiday special Rubber Onion Battle: Unmade holiday special

Good work man. I like the style, particularly the designs of the people and background of the Pub. The scratchy style works.

I like the timing of the gag.

Welcome to the RubberOnionBattle!

Seanzero responds:

Thanks very much man, much appreciated :D

CJ, Ben, And Sean - You Still Use IM? CJ, Ben, And Sean - You Still Use IM?

That was good.
You have a good sense of timing. It was a funny concept and I think you pulled it off.

I was pretty impressed with the voice work as it didn't sound scripted or acted. It sounded like a bunch of friends ripping on each other, very natural.

Keep it up.

HolyShrimpStudios responds:

Thanks! I wasn't really expecting this to get this good of a review! If you wanna see more of this kind of stuff, follow me here and on YouTube. I'm working on the 2nd episode now!

Walabie on Mars Walabie on Mars

Great timing, color design and layout.
Also, cool characters.

oldmanorange responds:

Thanks a bunch for enjoying! I have two other animations featuring the same characters here on Newgrounds if you would like to check them out.

RubberOnionBattle Feb 2016 RubberOnionBattle Feb 2016

That was a great month. Everyone made hilarious clips. I know I had a lot of fun working on mine... Even if I was down to the wire with meeting the deadline.

Now onto March's 'Robot Co-worker'.

rubberonion responds:

You did a great one this month and perfect for a monthly battle animation... well done!

BOXMAN Offical Teaser BOXMAN Offical Teaser

Yep, I'd be keen to see the animated adventures of Boxman.
I like the voice of Boxman. Keep it up...

TFnemesis95 responds:

Thank you! I can't wait to upload and show everyone episode 1

Globe Spinning Globe Spinning

That short is down right hilarious but that tune is down right soothing.
Also, you really sold the way the main character says "Oh!..."

Smaug Rotoscoped Smaug Rotoscoped

Well done! I hope you had fun rotoscoping every frame.
A great experiment and the music is an inspired choice as well.
I like how more detail appears on Smaugs face the closer he appears to the "camera".

Another New Bunny Another New Bunny

I praise thee

But seriously, truly inspirational. I figured you guys (and that 12 year old kid) caused WB to revamp the revamps. That was so awesome when the old "angularly scary" designs got pulled after you released 'a New Bunny' cartoon.

Now that the new designs are out, its awesome to realise how much power you wield in the tool of flash and humour. Remember how the official name change press was some shit like "Buzz Bunny was already a character in use to promote a very adult product" haha, You should really feel proud that WB spin doctors held meetings and laid off staff just to slag off the Buzz image and come up with Ace image.

All thanks to You!

You guys will be deemed Gods if WB pulls the designs again.

Catch that Goblin Catch that Goblin

Entertaining

apart from the Roadrunner Referance, it is more like a Tom & Jerry Cartoon rather than a Looney tune. The long time you spent on it has really paid off. great Style. Cant wait for more non-stick flash.

Get-lost responds: