RubberOnionBattle Nov 2016 RubberOnionBattle Nov 2016

It was great month.
I love all the movie parodies this month.
Seven, A clockwork orange, Star Wars, Psycho!

I vote for Meathamski. His makes me laugh every time.
It's the boss' voice that does it.

rubberonion responds:

yes so many great references!

Rubber Onion Battle: Unmade holiday special Rubber Onion Battle: Unmade holiday special

Good work man. I like the style, particularly the designs of the people and background of the Pub. The scratchy style works.

I like the timing of the gag.

Welcome to the RubberOnionBattle!

Seanzero responds:

Thanks very much man, much appreciated :D

CJ, Ben, And Sean - You Still Use IM? CJ, Ben, And Sean - You Still Use IM?

That was good.
You have a good sense of timing. It was a funny concept and I think you pulled it off.

I was pretty impressed with the voice work as it didn't sound scripted or acted. It sounded like a bunch of friends ripping on each other, very natural.

Keep it up.

HolyShrimpStudios responds:

Thanks! I wasn't really expecting this to get this good of a review! If you wanna see more of this kind of stuff, follow me here and on YouTube. I'm working on the 2nd episode now!

Alien vs. Predator: PONG Alien vs. Predator: PONG

rewind the movie in the middle of a game...

Then you can play on any screen with a huge clash of music.
That IS the best game of Pong that I have seen.
The music works really well.
The Screen size is unusually big and this caused alot of slow transitions between screens.

The effort and style are great and you have further hyped me up for the release of the movie.
I am a long time alien fan and a new found predator fan and your game really did it for me.

Wanion responds:

Thanks man, just wanted to promote Alien and Predator movies for people.

Boomhauer Soundboard Boomhauer Soundboard

Ill tell you what man

That could be alot better with a loading screen and possibly an animated talky heady thing.
Not bad for an hour I guess.
Work on your presentation on style and you could end up rehashing an old gimmick.

catch the freaks catch the freaks

Style is everything...

... and your style owns all.
Your backgrounds look great and your characters look mega cool. Great mood with the colours (ie: red, white and black)
Your game vas very visually pleasing and interactivity seemed to be brilliant as user control was utterly perfected.
Great Job :D